How are you going to say sorry to someone you've hurt?

How are you going to say sorry with the one you’ve hurt. That person is somebody you love but you got too angry and out of control and you send him away. Now he don’t want to talk.

“Sorry, it won’t happen again. Friends?”

I will apologize at first because I shouldn’t lose my temper or yell at him or her!

Hi php_daemon! That simple? We are not friends, we are lovers LOL
Hi vickiflei! I already do apologize. I think we’re okay now. Thanks!

just tell him/her you’re sorry, and apologize your bad temper and behaviour. then it’s up to him/her if he/she will accept your apology.

you can’t force a person to accept your apology, and many times people don’t accept or they need a long time to do so

if you’ve done something wrong to someone, and the person wont accept your apology, you really can’t blame him as you’re just a victim of your own actions…

Call or meet him/her to say sorry and promise that it won’t happen again. I make him/her recall the happy and memorable moments we had spend together.

Hi Crazybanana and James! Thanks for your response. I admit it’s my fault and I am forgiven :slight_smile: Thank you. Does this happen to you guys?

Just say sorry. That will make everything better.

If you already did your part its up to them how they accept it. you can’t force a person to accept your apology, and many times people don’t accept or they need a long time to do so.

Apologize sincerely, say sorry and then hug the person (if you apply the culture).

Thank you guys for all your responses. I’m okay now. I mean we’re okay. It’s nice to use this forum to lighten my burden and get great responses from you. :wink:

sorry, i am extremely sorry for this

Just say sorry like you really mean it…It’s just enough:)

good to hear both of u are ok now…anyway, it’s good to say “I’m sorry” and say it from the bottom of our heart…

it’s really hard to say im sorry but if your sorry not true then stop saying sorry.

Thanks Salma! Saying sorry really works. Glad you read the thread before you reply. Some of them are not reading and just replying.