How can I align all radio buttons?

Hi,
How can I align all radio buttons?

The table is generated dynamically. The table can have 0 or more than 1 rows.
Please note I can’t change the HTML of the table. The table is created with a button click which has my Javascript code.

My page Source is :

<table width="100%" style="z-index: 96; margin: 7px;" id="OuterMatchedClaimentTable"> 
    <tbody id="MatchedClaimentTable">
        <tr name="" id="">
            <td name="" id="" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; text-decoration: underline;">Case Type</td>
            <td name="" id="" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; text-decoration: underline;">Case ID</td>
            <td name="" id="" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; text-decoration: underline;">Date of Loss</td>
            <td name="" id="" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; text-decoration: underline;">Type of Case</td>
            <td name="" id="" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; text-decoration: underline;">Client</td>
            <td name="" id="" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; text-decoration: underline;">Address</td>
            <td name="" id="" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; text-decoration: underline;">Phone #</td>
            <td name="" id="" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; text-decoration: underline;">Gender</td>
            <td name="" id="" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; text-decoration: underline;">Language</td>
        </tr>
        <tr name="row1" id="row1"><td name="" id="">Existing Case<input type="radio" name="claimentinfo" id="ExisitingCase1">
            </td><td name="" id="" style="color: Red; font-weight: bold;">abc</td>
            <td name="" id="">abc</td><td name="" id="">abc</td>
            <td name="" id="">(416) 123-1234</td>
            <td name="" id="">Male</td>
            <td name="" id="">English</td>
        </tr>
        <tr name="row1" id="row1"><td name="" id="">Existing Case<input type="radio" name="claimentinfo" id="ExisitingCase2">
            </td><td name="" id="" style="color: Red; font-weight: bold;">abc</td>
            <td name="" id="">(416) 123-1234</td>
            <td name="" id="">Male</td>
            <td name="" id="">English</td>
        </tr>
        <tr name="row" id="row">
            <td name="" id="">New Case<input type="radio" name="claimentinfo" id="NewCase"></td>
        </tr>
    </tbody>
</table>

Thanks

Align how?

If this is your code and your javascript, as you imply, why can’t you change the javascript and hence the html?

Align straight vertically(doesn’t matter right or left). The reason I can’t change the HTML because the form is in use and users are happy with the look.

Thanks

Normally you wouldn’t make changes directly in the production environment. It’s better to make changes/updates in a testing/development environment so as not to interfere with the users. After your changes/updates have been tested and passed as working correctly, then you move your files from the development to the production environment.

I find it very hard to believe that you can’t make changes to the html in a testing/development environment if you actually wrote the code.