How can i check my website position?

I have a website and i want to check the position of it in google.com
Now how can i check my website position in google.com for my specific keyword?
Please help me…
Thanks

I think you are the new.

Please open the google.com search engine and put the searching keyword in search box. Now press enter and press ctrl+f. Put the website url like [noparse]www.abc.com[/noparse] in (ctrl+f) box. now click the mouse in next and next

its the way of check the ranking in search engine.

Let me know if you have any query…

[FONT=Verdana]There have been a number of recent threads on similar subjects. Try reading these and see if they answer your question:

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?769846-Keyword-Ranking-Tools[/FONT]

Thanks for the resources.

The easier one is go to semrush.com and type your URL. You will find bunch of keyword term that rank for your website, instead of doing manually this tool works like a charm and make our job easier

Hello

in order to check position, i recommend you to use the free software - google monitor.
you just need to enter the site adress and the keywords and in the results, you will see the site’s position.

http://www.seoserp.com/web_tools/google_top_1000_serps_checker.asp

It depends against what you want to check your website. If against particular key phrases type in google these phrases and check it. For more detailed stats I would use some kind of Rank Tracker software. There are some free ones available I am sure.

I would highly suggest you to use that Professional SEO Software traffictravis.com … Before you use this service, you have to download this software in your computer… After that, you just enter your website URL and click enter button… The Benefit of this software is that you can search the results for multiple keywords simultaneously… I am sure that you will get an exact search results for your keywords.

You will to use Rank Tracker :smiley:

Do you know that it is against Google policy to use any software for checking your website’s rank?

I don’t think it’s against Google rule because you are just searching not submitting any spam content or spamming anything. If you want to check through the software it’s not a bad idea, I have used “Ranktracker” software for rank checking. You can also check through this software it’s free and has also paid version.

Excellent tip, I use this myself and I find it very effective.

use Google Wemaster Tools, or other free online Tools.

I think the OP now has plenty of suggestions to try. I’m closing this thread before it starts to get repetitive.