How can I create ebooks and use them to drive traffic to my website?

How can I create ebooks and use them to drive traffic to my website? I’ve heard about other people doing this but I don’t know how to get started. Can you give me some pointers?

Try googling the ‘how to create an ebook’ I’m pretty sure there’s already a lot of information about it… Just concentrate on creating your ebook first and then work on getting traffic with it later on. Good Luck.

Use adobe acrobat to create pdf files or export it from microsoft word as .pdf file, and if the content is interesting then people will download it and the traffic will increase on your website.

First you have to write an ebook with a compelling topic, one that interest people and will get them to go to your site. Include your link in the ebook and like magic you will have people going to your site. Offer additional information on your site so people will have a reason to come visit your site.

Do you have any topic or content that would be suitable for an ebook? If not, that’s your first hurdle – you need to have something to write about before you can start writing.

But what is special about an ebook compared with just putting the content on your website?

It sounds like a fad, ebooks are a buzzword and some people are fooled into thinking that because it’s a buzzword it must be good. But that isn’t how these things work. If you have an idea for content and you think an ebook is the best way to distribute that content, then go ahead. But if you’re just jumping on the bandwagon without any idea of why you’re doing it, you’re not going to get anywhere.

You can just create a document in Word or some better layout program like InDesign and save as a PDF.

A slightly more technical option is to use a program like InDesign to help you create an epub file, but PDF will usually be just fine.