How can i develop my web skill

Hello
I am a web Designer, at this time I want to increase my skill. How can I develop it?
Thanks

Read, read, read and practice, practice, practice and post here when you run into something you can’t figure out on your own. :slight_smile:

You should divide the time that you spend on web-design in this way:
30% for learn and read
70% for practise, coding, testing, and reading forums like this, where you can post your questions, or try to solve other people problems :slight_smile:

It depends on how passionate you are, and how you like spending your free time. Watch for other’s work , get inspired and read on how to do things better. Then practice.

First you gotta learn Photoshop, all the tools, effects, and everything. You can learn this by following tutorials on the web. Once you get to a point where you feel you can recreate most things you see on the web, the rest is just creativity and an good eye.

Design everyday, whether you’re tired, uninspired or whatever. Just design. Try new things, don’t create the same thing over and over again, you’ll get no where that way. Create a layout>get feedback>fix it up>repeat.

What is the basic need before learning the website design?
What languages we need to learn and what else will my requirement for website design.
I just want to start my career in this field.

First you need to start with HTML. Learn basic tags and what they do. Then follow up with CSS. In CSS you define how content of this HTML tags looks like. Then you can move to JavaScript and add some functionality to the content. You need a lot of learning and practice.

Good luck… :wink:

You can also visit some of the outsourcing websites or freelancing sites to know what web designers offer for their clients. Then you should learn those skills one by one.

What program/language do you use? Tell us more about your level of skills to suggest what you need to do more…

I’m in the same position you are…I’m just practicing, practicing, practicing trying to develop my skill and make it more natural

Join communities like stackexchange too. Help people there and learn new things too.