How can I earn money off my blog if I don't want to put ads on it?

You can work as a content provider for others and then use your blog as a promotional tool for them. However, your blog must be a bit well known for this one to work.

1. You can build a list using email marketing services and start promoting affiliate offers to your subscribers.

2. You can offer services relating to your blog. Like, consultation, web designing services, marketing etc…

3. You can accept donations on your blog using paypal or amazon whishlist products.

4. You can create your own product and sell it on your blog.

Hey,

Sign up for PayPerPost and start writing sponsored post. Depending on your google PR rank it can be pretty lucrative.

Without ads and affiliate links, or paid reviews it becomes hard to make money. In such case some options are there like redirecting to amazon store or services.

Why restrict yourself by not adding ads or affiliate links ? more you resist for regular money making practices it’ll be harder for you to earn.

You should try affiliate marketing try to find a product that relates to your site and then promote that product. Whenever a sale is made through your affiliate links you earn commission.

What kind of blog do you have in particular?

You may start a blog that supports for a cause. Writing something that would benefit your readers and asking for their support wouldn’t be a bad idea. I’ve heard some writers making money through donations. but this still nothing compare to making money from advertisements and affiliate links.