How can I find out how many of my pages have been indexed by Google?

How can I find out how many of my pages have been indexed by Google?

If your website is abc.com then type site:www.abc.com in Google search box. Google will display all the index pages of your website.

Hi jennia,
you could sign up for “Google Webmasters”.
It will help you track various aspects of your website, including indexed pages.

Alternatively, get the “WebRank” toolbar for Firefox, it shows indexed pages, pagerank, backlinks etc for sites that you visit.

There are many addons applicable to firefox like seoquake etc.,. You can install anyone of those addons and check the pages indexed by the Google

You can check it by manually in Google like site:www.yourdomain.com.

Or you can also use Webmaster Tool.

signup in google analytics.

You can use google webmaster tools to help your site index quickly. I use it and no problem indexing my new site.

Thanks

The best way is what the member ezitag wrote.
Just write is the Google search bar:

site:yourdomain.com (or net, org…whatever your domain extension is)

If your site has been indexed, you will see it in the results (plus any other indexed inner pages).

Really a great news for us. That web ranking toolbar.

Thanks

Yeah you can check it in Google webmaster tools and can get a full report on it.However for the beginners It might be difficult so best is if you open your browser and type site:www.—.com in google and you can see the results.

that is correct, try this.

I also recommend seoquake as you can see how many links are indexed also with yahoo and bing.

Firs you have to download google toolbar Through google toolbar you can find pages index by google as well as so many thing also.

Yes, me too. :agree: when you go with seoquake, it will show all the pages that related to your site. and also it show that your site,
Nofollow/Dofollow, Google PR, Google Index, specially about Alexa Rank.

I totally agree that SEOQuake is the best tool that you are looking for. Apart from the backlinks, you can almost perform every optimization for your website.

The easiest way to see how many and what pages were indexed by google do like this: if your site is for example “123.com” just go to google.com and search for “site:123.com” All the results will be the pages indexed from that site. :wink: