How can I get affiliate publishers to post crowd sourcing jobs?

I need some advice on how to attract certain traffic

I’m in the middle of getting my site up and ready for a launch, and I desperately need an SEO expert to get affiliate publishers and online business owners to post jobs on my site.

Affiliate publishers/Business owners in need of

-Articles Written
-Craig’s List Posters
-Facebook likes and comments
-Titter followers and posts
-Bloggers
-Forum Posters
-Bookmarks
-Download/Installs
-Voting & Rating
-Mobile Applications

and just about anything they ask for

This is a microjobs/crowdsourcing site that needs help launching and I am really stumped on the SEO Optimization for this.

I’m not an expert on advertising for this specific group of people. Anyone with some sound (and respectful) advice?

All that stuff you mention is basically just time and effort. Pretty much every morning of my life I do one tutorial and 10 SEO things. There are really no tricks to it. Pretty much just tedious manual labor.

I was told it’s SEM and not SEO work I need.
The grunt work is being done internally on my site as we speak.
I just don’t know what avenue to go through, and I know for a fact that I can’t just advertise the site and hope that someone’s going to use their credit card to pay for a job campaign. At that rate I’ll be advertising for months

I guess my only advice is “if you build they will ‘eventually’ come” - if its a useful site - or provides a needed service - or has good content that is. If none apply then they may never come. Googling “search engine marketing companies” garners some relevant results. If you need more immediate results you could start there. Your milage may vary. Choose a company carefully. If it was me, I would stay away from companies all together actually. And instead try and find a honest individual that does this type if thing. US based that communicates well. Warriorforum specializes in Internet marketing. 10 bucks entry but worth it.