How can I increase site visitors?

As @TechnoBear said,

First @lalamae99 really need to work on internet marketing & promotion concept.
But my personal suggestion to lalamae99 is to better buy a suitable domain name rather than using free domain and hosting.

You see online market is getting though, so you must have your personal domain name to get ranked in search engine and also getting benefits from online marketing.

optimize your site first and then you can start (SMM)social media marketing. SMM is one of the way to reach people and it increase the visitors and update your social media site in regular basic with unique and creative images and videos.

First of all be very active on Social Media channels, you’ll see that your traffic will increase if you have something good to share. Just my 2c.

To increase more visitors for your website you need to perform Search Engine Optimization. I think you know about the SEO very well. SMO, also a great strategy to capture large traffic for your website. But, keep remember before create any backlink, you must be sure, that the sites are authorize and have good page rank, page authority and domain authority.

For the first thing the site must attractive than social bookmarking, blog commenting, increasing site visitor but also follow high page rank site.

Regards
abul

1.You can do Pay Per Click Ads
2.Try Optimize your website for search engine
3.Try to comment on blogs related to your niche
4.Contribute to the community in the forum
5.Do Social Media Marketing etc.

Hi @Jacob_John, and welcome to the forums.

As I said earlier, a list like this is not really the most helpful way to answer the question, because it relies on the person asking knowing how to carry out these activities. The fact that they’re here asking quite a basic question suggests they are, in fact, a beginner, so they probably need more detailed information.

It would be more helpful if you could pick one area where you think they should concentrate their efforts to start with - the one you think is most important - and give some clear guidance on how to go about it.

1 Like

promote your website link on social sites and submit your link on google.There are many High pr website which provide traffic to your website.

Submit website link in social sharing websites and do seo of your site and use paid advertisement.

Use best seo off page strategies to make more traffic to the site, but every site should be great alexa rank…

To all posters:

Please do not post one-line replies which assume that the OP will know what you mean. It’s clear from the question that the OP is a beginner, and therefore needs clear guidance in what tasks to carry out, and how to do them. Please bear this in mind, and take the time to explain your reply clearly and concisely.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Generate High Quality Backlink and Do social media activities.

To all posters:

Please do not post one-line replies which assume that the OP will know what you mean. It’s clear from the question that the OP is a beginner, and therefore needs clear guidance in what tasks to carry out, and how to do them. Please bear this in mind, and take the time to explain your reply clearly and concisely.

Thank you.

@kopaldass

These instructions are not difficult to understand.

To increase site visitors it is important that you use relevant information and make the layout of your pages strategic for example call to actions bold and bigger then the rest. Also going in and optimizing your website with popular titles and keywords is a good idea!

Firstly make your site tile Attractive .
Add Interesting videos Related with content
Use Info graphics
Generate more back links
Sharing your Site URL in Social media sites .
Post related blogs For your Website .

That also includes lists of replies which give no details about how or why an activity should be carried out.

Please read the whole thread before replying. There are several posts explaining how to make your reply useful and helpful. Posts which provide no detail are likely to be removed as fluff.

2 Likes

First thing make you site we responsive and put unique and easily understandable content in your site for users and another thing is follow more social networking sites for boost traffic for your website.

you should write user friendly post and build quality backlink

To all posters:

Thank you.

@hasan029 - yet again - these instructions are not hard to understand. Please post something useful to the OP instead of one line posts that don’t contribute to the discussion, especially when other people have just posted almost identical one line posts with an equal lack of value. I’m sure the OP would appreciate the full measure of our assistance and not just a token reply. Thanks!

3 Likes

As the OP has not returned since 29th March, and it seems nobody has anything of substance to add, I think it’s time to close this thread.

Thanks to those who contributed.