How can I index my blog on blogger?

When ever I search my Blog on Google it never gonna show any thing about it. What can i do for this?
please help me
<snip/>

That’s weird. How old is the blog? Have you published any content in it yet? I’ve made a blog with Blogger and it showed up in search results just fine. The only reason I can think of is if the blog is brand new and isn’t indexed yet.

It is about one month old. That’s why i am searching for something that help me to index it. Even when i am search with url no result found regarding to my blog
please help me…

I’ve never used Blogger so I don’t know how it works and I’m guessing here. Does it have an option you can set somewhere to allow/block crawling by search engines? If so, it may be set to disallow indexing. Do you have a robots meta tag on your pages forbidding indexing?

I think you have to bookmark your blog and share your blog post on Social media sites like facebook, google plus and many more.

You also can submit your blog URL in blog pinging websites.

You could try the Submit URL tool from Google with the URL of the blog, I guess.

Check your content / XML-sitemap / robots.txt and use SEO analytic tools to find the way out.

[FONT=verdana]You don’t need to submit a sitemap, or use the Submit URL tool, or submit to pinging websites, and you certainly don’t have to list your blog on social media sites.

This is what you need to do:

1. Go to the blog’s control panel.

2. Go to Settings / Basic.

3. At the top of the page, under the heading “Basic”, click the Edit button next to Privacy.

4. Set the following options to YES: “Add your blog to our listings?” and “Let search engines find your blog?”

5. Click Save Changes.

6. Wait a few days or a couple of weeks for the setting to take effect.

Mike
[/FONT]

Agree with Mikl. There must be something wrong with the setting if you can’t find your blog on search engine while you have put your blog url.

This may indeed be the issue, but these settings should be enabled by default. I’m curious to see how this turns out.

[FONT=verdana]

Yes, I would have thought so too. With luck, Vijaysin07 will come back and let us know the answer to that.

Mike[/FONT]

What I need to do with XML- sitemap. How does it helps to get indexing .
Please elaborate some thing about it.

[font=verdana]You can read what Google have to say about using XML Sitemaps here:
http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=156184[/font]

Try Social Bookmarking for indexing your blog just submit your blog in high page rank website, Social Bookmarking is the best option to index your blog quickly.