How can I invite the people who liked a page on facebook

I want to invite people on some particular facebook page. For example, those people liked the page www.facebook.com/sitepoint, I want to invite them with some message. How can I invite them? thanks in advance.

You can’t. Sending unsolicited invites to others is spam and a good way to entirely lose your FB account.

Well, you can offer them something like for example coupons and tell them
where they can go to collect the Prize. It can be also Poll, or game hack etc.

:slight_smile:

fastreplies

Hi,
You can update Facebook button in your website, and you can create Facebook PPC.

You can message them, but if they’re not in your friends list FB will charge you to send them an inbox message (it’s a new thing I see).

No ,you cant send messages based on your question .Whether you can create an event to invite them .Or you can send them messages separately.

You who are so knowledgeable about Facebook policies. How would you like it if one of your FB friends started spamming others of your friends with their links, polls, and products?

Facebook terms: Phishing and Spam

We take the safety of our members seriously and work to prevent attempts to compromise their privacy or security. We also ask that you respect our members by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.

If you can’t give good advice at SitePoint, we would prefer you give no advice at all.

Thread Closed.