How can I learn social media marketing

How can I learn social media marketing.Please advice me how can I do this.

You need to create a profile in social media sites like Facebook and Twitter kindly complete your information to make it decent and approachable. In Facebook you can create fan page for your site’s product and services then interact with them and introduce your page and how they will be benefited.

Forum submission is best Learning SMO . SMO is best way increasing the traffic ranking of website.

Dear friend can you give some social media site because I need a lot of social media site to create a profile.

Creating profiles on multiple sites won’t do any good in itself - you need to be active on those sites. Rather than trying to spread yourself too thinly over many sites, just pick one or two which you like and feel comfortable with.

Would you give some social site list? I need lot of social site list. Please give me the social site list.

@anthonymaher; I think you misunderstood TechnoBear’s reply.

You do not need a list of social media sites, you need to pick a few that you will actively participate in and concentrate on those.

TBH though “learn by doing” may work, I’m not so sure this is the best way to learn social media marketing, at least for how to get started.

There are already countless threads here offering generic comments about various social media.

Forum Members - Please keep your replies specific to how to learn social media marketing
Please read “Fluff” posting - what is it and how do we deal with it?

@Anthonymaher, the members here are giving you excellent advice, but do not make them work for you for free. You can easily do a search to find this information out. Also, if you are having this much difficulty its a small sign you will struggle with social media on your own. Its not hard nor is it rocket science as much as you ask for help also be respectful of people’s time and knowledge and that their attempting to help you. You can always go to the book store or library to gain more in-depth knowledge, if that’s not for you the next best thing is to enroll in a small class that teaches social media skills and techniques. I believe you will need to start slow, get some books and how to handle and address people on those networks, as one member stated just get one for now, even with Facebook,do not accept anyone especially those you do not know. This is a free ebook, read it, its on Google plus, but again to not jump all over the place until you have a plan of what you are trying to accomplish and why? I think if you take the members advice previously, you’d come out better without any regrets.

Take Care…

<snip/>

You can read blogs about social media marketing from Moz and SearchEngineLand. You can find helpful and updated information from there not only for social media marketing but also for relevant marketing niches.

If you want to learn it then you should explore it yourself rather than joining any course or classes for this. To learn, first create an account on 1 or 2 social media sites and create a page for your own products and services. Then add people who are your friends or clients to your account. Also you can send requests to the people who are from same niche.

Start communicating with them to better understand them. They can be your prospect customers or clients. Post some alluring content or news from your industry or share some good information there. You can also start any discussion and ask for their views on that.

More you communicate and engage people; the easier will be your way towards social media marketing.

there are lots of sites and blogs that gives tips, latest updates and tutorials that will help to do social media marketing. some of them like socialmediaexaminer.com, searchengineland.com, inc.com, marketo.com, marketing.about.com, mashable.com etc. publish useful posts frequently

try to target several resources pages,videos,followers and post regularly updated information of your services onto the wall,share your blogs,other ideas,classifieds will help alot to gain momentum in Social media…

I would suggest you to pick two or three platforms that are familiar to you. Than start telling people about your business and that what is special about it. The best way to learn anything is by practically doing it. So try it

if you know how to use social media sites like Facebook twitter and here your question ans has been solve and if you want to earn something by social media sites so i just know about Fb and suggest you about fb make some pages on it and get likes on it and make a blog on blogger and share your blog links at your fb pages and get visitors using fb pages… here you can get something benefits and knowledge step by step you get knew everything about it ok. fined on fb some such people who know about this way they will help you well :cool:

there’s a great beginner’s guide over at moz.com

Hands down, i read the whole thing all at once. It’s a nice place to start, especially if you’re not so familiar with social media.

Learning SMM is not a fast process, you can read different forums ang blogs to know more about SMM. I think you can start from creating profiles on the most popular social media sites such as Facebook, twitter, etc.

moz,even there are several videos available on youtube which helps alot too in learning

Thread closed, as the OP seems to have lost interest and the question has been answered.

Thanks to those who replied.