How can I manage my data on my pc?

I have 1 TB Hard Drive and 750 GB space occupied with my data.
I need to free some space to remove unused or large size data.

Anyone can help me to guide how can i manage my data? how can I view data the which files are largest or unused or duplicate cause occupy space?

Is any software or tool to viewing data and finding duplicate files and removing them to freing space on my hard drive?

thanx to allow a qurey here.

I think if you arrange your data properly then you don’t need to install any software to manage your file for eg _ defragment your system every weak, delete temprary files just and if you need pravicy then you can install folder lock software…

Check out WinDirStat for a visualization of your hard drive, very effective for finding all those files wasting space.

I resolved my problem by using such a good application from Cnet.
I used it after reading reviews by users and experts.
I am very happy with this application named Advanced System Optimizer.

1. I could view my large 100 files by its Disk Explorer and removed unused file to save space around 10GB :).
  2. I could find duplicate files by its Duplicate Files Remover and removed all duplicate except original one and saved around 5GB space. :slight_smile:
    this is a very useful for me.
    thanx to Cnet to provide a good tool. :slight_smile:

you need to use defragment option.Go to the control panel and use this option it be remove all the unnecessary and temporary data on your system.