How Can I Remove a fan page which belonging to my old account as I have no access?

How Can I Remove a fan page which belonging to my old account as I have no access?I created a new fan page,so my clients are confused between the two fan pages.I want to remove type old one from Facebook?I report it to Facebook as its a scam?Does that help it to remove?Or what else I can do?Please dont share any Facebook help pages,I read many blogs am still didn’t get any clear answer?

Qualityprinters,

How do you not have access to the page anymore? Did you forget the password or is someone else now the admin that will not give you access? If it is because you just don’t have the password, why not just request it to be sent to you? If it is the latter scenario, I would just keep reporting it to Facebook and see where you can get. Unfortunately these are your only two options.

Best,

Shawn

Hi Shawn,

I forget the password of fb account and lost all the account details of mail id with which the account was created.:confused:

Because of this I created a new account with a new fanpage and was promoted well.Now I want to remove the old page from Facebook since it creates little bit confusion among my clients.I have reported that fanpage to facebook for spam/or scam.Would this help me?Or what else I can do to remove the page from facebook.

So many businesses are now jumping on the Facebook bandwagon in droves and there are still a lot of misunderstandings when it comes to setting up the account correctly. Do you need a personal profile first? Can I just create a personal profile with my business name and information instead of my own personal information? What about using the “BUSINESS ACCOUNT” feature that is available when setting up a Facebook PAGE for the first time to avoid having to create my own profile?

Not fully understanding the differences can end up hurting the efforts you put into managing your Facebook presence as well as the actual functionality of your business page. To understand the 3 faces of Facebook (Profiles-Pages- Groups) check out my earlier post but let’s look at some important facts that will help you make these decisions as set up a business page:

Qualityprinters,

I think you best bet is to contact FB and tell them the truth. I wouldn’t report the page for spam as that could backfire for your other account (I’m assuming you used the same name and other credentials).

Did you try visiting this link to start the process of finding your account credentials again?

https://www.facebook.com/login/identify?ctx=recover

I don’t think you have many other options than working with FB directly to try and recover the information in order to get access to the account.

Best,

Shawn