How can I solve mobile phone devices compatibility issue for web app?

Hi!
I have developed mobilestore.pk related to mobile phone apps, new and used mobile phones. This website is working fine for all computer browsers. I developed web app of my website for mobile phone devices and its URL is http://m.mobilestore.pk using jQuery Mobile. It is working fine on computer browsers but I tested on Samsung Galaxy in Opera mini browser but its appearance is not compatible. Its display and working is Not Usable there.

I am new developer of mobile phone web apps. Just started two weeks ago with jQuery Mobile. Please help me what things I am missing for this? How can I make this app compatible for mobile devices.

Thanks.

Hello Shaam,
I think you are talking about responsive site.You need to write in Google what is code for responsive site.Just you need to add code for responsive site,then check it at mini browsers.
Thanks

1 Like

Maybe you can tell us exactly what part of the code is not working in that browser, otherwise you’ll get very general answers.

If it does not fit in the screen very well, then you’ll want to consider making a Responsive Web Design approach. If you Google that term, you’ll find many resources. I have a few here to get you started (scroll down to mobile makeover guidelines):

1 Like