How can i transfer voice memo from iphone to computer?

Just few days ago, when I strolled one iphone forum I often visit, one of my friend asked me a question that if we don’t want it take up our iphone storage , could we transfer our iphone voice memo from iphone to computer for backup? For all the voice memos maybe some key for us, I don’t want to delete them thoroughly.

After seeing this question, I am confused because I have never tried to transfer or copy my iphone voice memos to my pc for backup. If you are also an iphone user, a seasoned iphone user, could you give us one clue to get iphone voice memos to computer? Thanks for your kindly and helpful answers in advance!

I would say iTunes since it controls all audio in your iPhone and computer and syncronizes them.

Hello cecillovell2, There are two ways to copy iPhone voice memo from to your computer for backup.

One way: Free but just copy from one to one.

Make sure the box is checked under ‘music’>'include voice memos. When the sync fails do the following:

Unplug iPhone from the computer after the failed sync

• In iTunes, select File –> Library –> Organize Library –> Consolidate files

• Plug in the iPhone & sync again.When you are tying to locate a voice memo in the list of voice memos in iTunes, which appears alphabetically as the playlist ‘voice memos’ amongst your playlists on the right hand side in iTunes, you can search by date.

Two way: Paid, but copy in a time.
Use iPhone to Computer Transfer, which allows you to easily and fast transfer voice memos from iPhone to PC for backup. Then you can upload the iPhone voice memos to YouTube, Facebook, etc. to share those audio recording with your friends, copy an audio CD or add them to iPod touch, iPad.
<snip/>

Choose the suitable way you want according to your demands

You canDirect Share from Phone

You can also email or MMS the voice memo directly from your phone. If you only have a few files, emailing them may be a good option.

1. From the voice memo screen click the silver button in the lower right corner. This will take you to a list of your voice memos.
  2. Select the voice memo you want to share and press the large blue share button at the bottom right of the screen.
  3. Select Email or MMS

Barbara

Thanks

You can use this way for the transfer of voice memo from iPhone to computer: <snip>link deleted</snip>
I just found it from the web, and it works well. You can have a try!

Make sure the box is checked under ‘music’>'include voice memos. When the sync fails do the following:

Unplug iPhone from the computer after the failed sync

• In iTunes, select File –> Library –> Organize Library –> Consolidate files

• Plug in the iPhone & sync again.When you are tying to locate a voice memo in the list of voice memos in iTunes, which appears alphabetically as the playlist ‘voice memos’ amongst your playlists on the right hand side in iTunes, you can search by date.

Hey, Calinere, Thank you for your tip, I have tried iStonsoft iPhone to computer transfer, it really works great, I found it also works for my iPad mini, lala, thank you very much!!!

its to simple gear…easy way is…u can do mma or email…u also can attach your data cable n transfer ur data

It is possible to transfer voice memos from iPhone to a computer via iTunes or you can send your iPhone voice memos as an email or MMS if they are small in size. There are also many third party programs that lets you accomplish this task with ease. This article worth a look: <snip>Link deleted</snip>

Full Disclosure: It is my website.

Although there are few answers, this thread is old the original poster never returned… Let’s think that (s)he sorted out his/her problem. Thread closed.