How can i work in social media?

Hi, I am new in social media.i am not undastand that how can i work in social media? Please help me.If you interest visit in <snip>

Alamitexpert,

Your question is kind of broad but I’ll try and answer it. If you are looking to work in social media for a company, many like to hire those with experience in PR. It is typically communications departments within companies that look for these sorts of professionals.

If you are thinking of going it alone, you can offer marketing work for small businesses using social media.

Here are some more ideas for you,

http://socialmediatoday.com/socialcade/1243051/how-get-job-social-media

Just and FYI, if you are just getting into social media I’m not sure you will have much luck finding a job doing it professionally.

Best,

Shawn

Seriously, if you are looking to work in social sites for a company, then try to hire more and more likes on your posts, status, etc.

There are positions for social media managers, however, I don’t think that as such has a promising future in terms of a career path. If all the social media platforms decide to shut down one day, you are out of a job. However, social media along with some other designation makes more sense. Content writer and social media manager, for example. Any business would need people to produce quality content at any given point of time. So if you can get into content, marketing or design and do social media marketing along with that, you are likely to contribute more usefully to the organization and you will have a better sense of satisfaction plus your contribution would be more valued long-term.

Creating different social media profiles and you need to gather different people and actively participate in discussions and should build more followers , you need to post fresh and updated content which attracts users and drives good traffic.

Check their “careers” page.

https://twitter.com/jobs
http://www.stumbleupon.com/jobs
http://digg.com/jobs

You can find openings in Social media industry on major job sites and for this you should be well prepared according to their requirements.

If you want to popular social media accounts then Be active on Social media accounts on daily basis…If you that then you can promote your business easily…

Create accounts on various social media sites and share your website’s information like blogs and articles on that.

Hello friends,

If you want work on social media, Then I suggest you you improve our follower and increase like and also use most social site for you business.

Look for local web design agenecies, they are always working with social media one way or another.

Try to work on facebook pages, twitter and pinterest google it and you will learn how to do it

LinkedIn can provide you with information about companies looking to hire Social media experts. If you are just starting with social media - try to create some pages and profiles of things that you find interesting and maintain them for a while to get the hang of it. If you are doing good (getting likes, followers etc.) try contacting a local small busineses which are ready to outsource to a freelancer. And when you have the needed experience and portfolio - you can try for something bigger. I am saying this because most sompanies are hiring folks with 3+ years of eperience and degrees in marketing. Keep this in mind.

You open a account in various social media sites. Just make a page for your business and post daily in your account wall for your business, idea, products.

I certainly hope that you’re wrong - I’m a Community & Social Media Manager.

In social media work to first of all create account and save correct information about your business or your self.
and share, and exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.In this you can follow targeted
audience and make a friend,and that allow the creation and exchange of user-generated content.

I’d say the poster is very much wrong. As you and I know, social has been around long before the networks and the idea of interaction, well that’s not going away any time soon. I do think the role will morph further into a communications part of companies working across teams and products (kind of like how you don’t just work on the community side of SPF but seem to talk product, content, etc).

This of course relates back to the OP because, one it means a future job, and two it should be an indicator to get involved beyond the tactics. Knowing how to tweet may get you an interview but it won’t build a social career… Getting why you tweet, why a company could benefit from it, and why the customer cares, now that’s how you work in social and build something.

As for making it into a job… get experience. Not just as a user but running / moderating a community, operating a page, working or becoming a content creator (blogger if you will) and if you aspire for a bigger role, then as an intern. Social roles are like any other job: experience counts. Since they’re so visible experience must be as well.

I’ve run social teams and am considered a social strategist at times so obviously biased here but glad to dive in deeper if it helps…

Yeah - that is where I see the line between the Community & Social Media aspects of my job. Part of SM is definitely brand management, as well as marketing. It’s not the part that I prefer though…

It is very easy to use social media to work and no need any help,an it is very useful to promote the business for business purpose.

Being Active on social media requires calculated efforts. However, this may as simple in the beginning you must put in efforts to engage people sharing common interest. merely having an account is not enough. There are millions of fake accounts that popup and destroy everyday on different social media websites. So, you must be aware of the technical knowledge that is required by the site.