How can I working for social media marketing?

I want to do social media marketing for is my website, How can I do this? Tell me anyone please.:confused:

Thank,
<snip>

Share Content on Social Media & Social Networking Sites - Like… Pintrest, G+, Twitter, Google plus Communities, FB, FB Groups, Linkedin etc
But Content should be good & unique…

If you really want exposure on Social Media you need to showcase your own work. This should include work on your desk in a filing cabinet or wherever it has ended up.

The work you do for your brand or someone else’s in theory is unique to that brand and the odd piece of work could end up being unique on a social network if you are lucky. If this happens, then it will more than likely go viral and you then you have hit the jackpot for that piece of work.

My advice to you is to make sure each piece of work has a unique description on each social network. This means if it is a picture, video or anything else make sure you rewrite the content that goes with it.

It is really easy to lose focus of the main purpose if you decide to promote on every Social network at once. It is better building one up slowly and then moving on to the next one and repeat the process, but also show to be active on the ones you built up sparingly.

First, register on the social media site like Facebook then fill up those necessary information and complete your profile after that you can create fan page for your website’s product and services then interact with the members and introduce your website through quality and interesting content.

Frequent sharing of content in social media sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin, google plus, youtube and so on . But you should target people for you business. Secondly Create fan page which helps you to imrove your brand popularity and website promotion.

Be in touch with people is best for social media marketing.

If you want to promote your website by SMM, 1st at all you have to know about SEO (search engine optimization).Try to learn how to create backlinks for website and learn about forum posting.

You have to add the SMO ids into your account and let them invite to promote your site to others. In return you have to promote their site to others also.

After Google’s Humming Bird update, SMM have become very crucial. Sharing of your content over social media sites have now turn out to be very essential. Whenever you write fresh content share it over social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Agryd, Pintrest, etc. Don’t forget to share your posts specially on Google Plus. All these sharing will significantly drive traffic to your website or blog.

Post your site some popular social media site and share the posting link to other friends and community etc. In this way you can do marketing for your site.

post york links on social media sites . upload photos, videos to attract people and generate traffic.

Hi,

why do you want use it? Pls provides more details.Thanks

Your main focus should be Content and Distribution

As the OP has never returned, there seems little point in continuing to offer suggestions.

Thanks to all who responded. Thread closed.