How Check copied content?

Is there any way to check the whole website content in one step?
I know how to check it one by one but I would like to know fast process where in single time I can check the whole website content.

A Paid tool CopyScape is available for checking duplicate content. You can use it in 2 different way. First you can just paste all the content at a time and second one you can input your website URL. If content will be duplication it will show duplicate result.

plagspotter is another good website to check content of whole website. I have been used CopyScape and due to this my first suggestion is for it.

Yes, copyscape is famous in checking duplicate contents. You can also open google up, and then take one or two sentence/s from your blog posting enclosing them with “”. It should look something like - > “One sentence from your blog posting.”

All sites that have that particular sentence/s would show up in the results.

But that doesn’t answer the OP’s question:

I know how to check it one by one but I would like to know fast process where in single time I can check the whole website content.

Go for the paid version of Copyscape. With the free version, you can only check a few pages in any given month, and you have to provide the URLs individually. With the paid version, you can have it check the entire site in one go, and it can repeat the check at a pre-determined interval.

Mike

Some of SEO forum says we have no worried that someone copy our content since Google launched the Google’s Author profile, so it is right?

Unfortunately, that’s not at all relevant. And, in any case, the question was about how to check for copied websites.Author profiles have got nothing to do with that.

Mike

As the question has been answered and the OP has never returned, I’m closing this thread before it attracts too much fluff.

Thanks to all who took the trouble to reply.