How do i change facebook description?

Hi Friends,
I’ve recently started a facebook page for my client and page has been indexed by Google. While i’m checking in google, i can see facebook description like this “Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends” how do i change above facebook description from google serp?

Awaiting for your kind reply…

I’m not sure if you have the ability to do that. It’s Facebook’s description meta tag and it seems they have it the same on every page on the site.

I’m pretty sure you can’t. I think it’s a good thing that you can’t edit the source of someone else’s domain.

Hi,
Some this happen while Google cache the face book page. try to wait for cache again.

What “something” do you imagined happened? It has never been possible for a member of any website to edit the domain’s web pages. It’s no different with Facebook. If you have evidence to the contrary, let’s see it. View the source of any Facebook page and you will see the description that Facebook has chosen for that page. It’s simple enough – Meta information is not part of the membership package.

I’d be pretty scared if my meta description suddenly changes on the search results without me knowing. I’m pretty sure that you can’t change the meta description of somebody else’s site. It would have been pretty messy if you can.

Is there any tools to change facebook meta description for my FB page?

I think you’re beating a dead horse here, as your previous answers have suggested, the answer is no. No need to repeat the same question.

Thread closed.