How do i create huge traffic for website?

Hello Friends,

I’ve a new website and my site is indexed by Google, Yahoo, Bing search engines. But i’ve less traffic for my site. My site name is jubley(dot)com. How do i increase huge traffic for this site? Help me to solve this issue. Hope i’ll get more reply…

For this off page optimization is useful for you, on this starting blog comments, social bookmarking, social networking, forum comments, directory submission etc will increase traffic on your website twitter and facebook also useful.

If you will generate more backlinks then your keywords ranking will be up and you can get more traffic. There are many ways to get backlinks, such as directory submission, social book marking, forum posting, article submission etc and you should submit those in quality sites.

Please read the SEO FAQ and read other past threads on this forum – we’ve discussed this over and over and over.

When you’ve had a read through, if you’ve got any specific questions that you can’t find an answer to, please come back and post a new thread. In the meantime, I’m closing this one so we don’t end up going round in circles.