How do I delete my account?

I don’t want my account anymore.

Hmmmm, I’m going to close this thread and take the conversation off line.

<snip /> easy to take care of

go to the change password page, type something random in the new password field, copy/paste it into the second password field, press enter, and kiss your <snip /> account goodbye

This is just a personal belief and if any Canadians did take offense to that I apologize, but 99.9% of the time no one is going to care. It’s all fiction.

Mittineague - you’ve been a helpful guy.

The FAQ contain a wealth of information about both how vBulletin works and various forum policy such as Don’t discuss politics and religion

Experience has shown us that discussions of politics and religion usually lead to disputes, and people end up upset and offended.

It is OK to ask for technical help for a religious/political site. It is the religious or political arguments we want to avoid.

and Leaving the forums/Closing your account

If you don’t wish to participate in the forum anymore:

* Simply turn off all the e-mail notification options in your profile
* Stop posting.

We do not delete accounts, except in extraordinary circumstances. If you feel that your account should be deleted, please contact the forum administrator.

Sorry, but IMHO being sore about having your hand slapped isn’t an extraordinary circumstance. Why don’t you take some time away and cool off a bit?

Yea, that would work, but the account is still there.

1. There was no politics in there. I am often called Canadian because in Minnesota we talk and act like Canadians. I don’t see how it could be viewed as offensive anyways. It was just a short story not meant to offend anyone.

2. What site?
    That’s not me. If you want I can pm you the whois of his site vs mine.

Thanks, Mitt, but the “political joke” was a gambit to hide the self-promotion for his website (via the youtube video page). Since it was only a Warning, 24 has no beef and a chill period would be well advised. Despite the laugh, I would have done the same thing with that post.

Regards,

DK