How do I get a Facebook business page to include my web domain name?

How do I get a Facebook business page to include my web domain name?

With my personal page, I can edit my page settings and there is a spot for a URL. Is that the same case with businesses?

Yes.
Go to the About area, then Contact Info, and edit that (or click edit on any About section, and just scroll down to the bottom of the edit screen) and there’s a “website” field you can fill in. And you can make other links in description areas and such if required.

I’d like a facebook page with my web domain name, separate from my personal facebook page. How do I do that? Does FB frown on having a separate email address and separate account?

No need of a separate account, with the existing fb account create an business page of your company. In the username section fill your domain name so that you get a fb business page url in same name which your domain has.

Here are some simple instructions on how to migrate from a personal facebook to a business page. https://www.facebook.com/help/116067818477568 Once you do, you can add the link to basic info.

Thanks for those replies

One reply stated “In the username section fill your domain name so that you get a fb business page url in same name which your domain has”.

Will that automatically get me a facebook.com/myurlname named page?

Or do I have to get a certain number of ‘likes’ first, before I can get a facebook.com/myurlname named page? Or is that an outdated requirement?

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.