How do i get good quality link for my website?

My keyword ranking shows second or third page but no any keyword reflect on google first page .
can anyone suggest what can i do for this

This has been covered here many, many, MANY times. Do a search in the forums, and if you have any more questions, please tell us what you HAVE done so far.

1 Like

Did you look at the resources I suggested in your other thread - in particular, the Google starter guide?

2 Likes

Post unique and fresh article on web page and back link site then you can get high rank

Post edited by TechnoBear to remove fake signature

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.

@kathrinlinda1 - I’ve temporarily unlisted this topic, as it’s not at all clear what you are actually asking. You seem to have one question in the title and a different one in your post.

Without a clearer question from you, this topic is only likely to attract vague, one-line responses. If you have a clear and specific question in mind, then please provide full details, including information about what you’ve already tried, as @DaveMaxwell asked. Once the question has been clarified, I’ll relist the topic.

Just sir i want to know how can i protect my website bad backlinks?

In your other thread, I pointed you to two different discussions on building/earning good quality links. Did you read those?

Follow Google’s guidelines and avoid anything which might be construed as a link scheme.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.