How do i get this?

Hi, can you help me please.I make a simple picture album,by using the table with 6 picture on it or blocks…now what i want is that when i am going to click one picture, i want that the picture that i click will zoom out and then the background will be grayed out…just like the facebook when we click one picture it will zoom out…is this possible to make…?can you help me please how can i achieve this.

Do you mean using a Lightbox effect?

@Pullo, yeah something like Lightbox effect,but is this possible not to use lightbox?..how can i make my picture zoom when click and the background,will grayed out just like the lightbox example…how do i achieve this?..please guide me.

That’s exactly what the lightbox script does and is for.

As Ralph says, that’s exactly what it’s for.
I’d suggest downloading the latest version, which includes a demo for you to play around with.

@Ralph @Pullo,Okay i will try to download…and i will try this…thank you again to you…

[FONT=Verdana]There are also any number of alternatives, if for some reason you don’t like that one:

http://planetozh.com/projects/lightbox-clones/[/FONT]

Hi TechnoBear, Thank you for this alternatives…but i want to try code like this lightbox…my point is that i want only to make that when i clicked the picture it will zoom out and the background will gray out…I will do the css first and i will come back as soon as i can…thank you again.

Oh,I have to go first to the javascript forum,to ask some help on how can i control the picture and let it zoom out.

Hi,which is better to use Table or Div for the container of picture in this kind of photo album?

Look at the code that comes with the example files and use that. You shouldn’t have to do much to make this work. Normally for a l=picture gallery it’s best to use an unordered list. Don’t use a table!

Hi, ralph…Thank you for the reply…yeah I looked at in the example light box and then they uses li element…thank you ralph.