How do I know the site is a spam?

I am always a victim on it. Can you please give an idea people?

(1)These are points that should help avoid ‘scams’
Avoid sites claiming urealistic income possibilities and don’t be taken in by screenshots of earnings.
(2)Check contact details of the website, eg. e-mail address, and phone number. A physical address adds credibility. E-mail or phone the company, stating your interest, ahen wait for a reply.
(3) Type the name of the site in google, if people have been cheated, they are very quick to broadcast the fact.
(4) Check in forums for ‘true’ information, not sales jargon.
(5) Look up domain name and registration details.
(6) Check with Better Business Bureau, US small Business , About.com business resources.

you shouldnt use your personal email when signing up into a site that your not familiar with or any site that is for your business purposes…spam is always just around we just need to be more careful and aware…dont just click and click

You must have different email address for you business and marketing. Why you click on links given on mails by unknown person.

yes you have different e mail address for business.

<snip>

Never reply to or click on any links in a spam message - Don’t buy any products or services advertised in spam, don’t reply to the email, don’t click any links provided, and don’t click the “Unsubscribe” link unless it includes mention of the CAN-SPAM Act. These actions only serve to confirm to spammers that you exist and you are receiving their emails. This may even increase the amount of email these spammers are sending you.

<snip />[URL=“http://www.indiamoverspackers.com/”]

I guess you are write. The actual problem starts when we click on the links given in the emails. Unless you are not sure that the person genuine and useful for you never click on a link.

Apart from it customize your junk mail settings properly so that all the spam messages go there and you don’t see them in your inbox.

If it sounds too good to be true, it always is… that and ensure you don’t open or click on anything within an email from someone you don’t know or don’t trust.

Plus as a final tip… don’t give your information out unless you trust the places you’re giving the details too. :slight_smile:

can you please elaborate I don’t quite get what you’re asking?

Assuming you mean signing up on websites using an email, and wanting to make sure that you don’t get spams as a result of that, there are a few things you can do, including using a one-time email address, plenty of services around that provide one.