How Do I Sell My E-books

Strange question… no. You can’t sell things online if they’re not on a website somewhere. Once you have a website, you can’t sell things online if nobody knows the website exists. So you need a website, and you need promotion.

Technically you could use a hosted service like payloadz or ejunkies and register with a reputable affiliate program like Clickbank and avoid having the need for a site of your own but good luck getting anywhere without at least some promotion to get affiliates to push your ebook.

You could always give your products to
someone else to sell for you and simply
earn a licensing fee for the items sold.

We have a LOT of customers using our
cart that sell digital items and are very
savvy about partnering with content /
product creators to the benefit of both.

If you would like to provide me with more
details of your products, I might be able to
match you with a good marketer.

Out of interest, where do you think your customers will find you?

This question is strange. The person simply wants money but don’t want to do anything on his/her part.

The only way would be to sell them to a publisher and let them market them for you. But then they wouldn’t really be ebooks.

Or you could become a copywriter and write ebooks for other people to sell, and just charge them for writing them.

But if you want to sell your own ebooks, you’re going to have to have a website and market them. It’s hard work, but there’s no such thing as “get rich quick.” There’s no “easy” way to make a ton of money.

Well you would need your own website, and there are a lot of carts that let you sell ebooks quite easily. Take a look at bigcommerce for a decent hosted option. I believe there is also a 15 day trial to try it out.

How many ebooks are you planning to sell?

You can sell them through Amazon if you set yourself up as a publisher / vanity press, but bear in mind that Amazon’s retail markup will be significant even on ebooks.

After that it is not too difficult to blog about your books and post links to them on Amazon, and use the Amazon affiliate program to get back some of that markup.