How do we make the background image to show in Full?

Most of the stock photo sites allow you to search for orientation of image but of course you may need ot pay for the images. There are quite a few images here and this was my first try.:smile:

Paul,

Do you have any place we can grab such Wide shot Photos for free?
Of World Cities or Nature of People.

Much Thanks.

You could try Pixabay. Their images are free to use, although whether you’ll find what you want, I don’t know. (Some of their links go to Shutterstock, which is a paid service, but they’re clearly marked. Just stick with the Pixabay images if you want free ones.)

There are also a number of threads - mainly in the Content category - with suggestions for free image services. Have a look around there. This is one of the most recent:

TechnoBear,

Thanks man.
I will check out both of these sources.
FYI, it is not that we are cheap, it is just that we are a non-VC funded, Social Search engine, trying to give People an alt Choice to Google and Big Wall Street Media, so we need to save on every corner that we can and unless we have to rather not buy something and get it for free as much as possible,

No problem. Free sources are there to be used, so why not use them? I mostly take my own, but I’ve used a couple from Pixabay.

Now there’s a capital idea.

Mini-vacations to world cities for the purpose of taking photographs could be considered as a business expense. :ship:

1 Like

TechnoBear

I spent 2 Hours looking through those Links you have provided and in NONE of them I could find Photos of World Cities that are:

High resolution photos of Cities that are of letterbox proportions and have smaller central focal point

Amazing :frowning:
Any specific suggestions are highly welcomed.
Regards,

Perhaps if you defined what “World Cities” actually means, we might be able to help.

For example, I searched google for “city widescreen photos” and found photos of New York, Chicago, Tokyo and Stockholm

Perhaps try searching for “famous landmarks widescreen photos” (found Rome, India, China, etc) or something similar

Or look for specific city landmarks (ie “Big Ben widescreen photos” or “Great Wall widescreen photos”)

Or even try searching for “panoramic photos”

1 Like

Hi Dave,

“World Cities” means exactly: New York, Chicago, Tokyo and Stockholm, etc.
Basically the top Cities of the World, and that generally means the Capital, but can be others.

But please keep in mind that as per discussion above, we need Photos that are:

“High resolution photos that are letterbox proportions and have smaller central focal point”

And free would be great.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.