How do you stay focused on personal projects?

Happy to hear that. One day - I can also find a good partner for my blog, am really looking forward for that. Teamwork - it’s rewarding and effective :slight_smile:

I use the FIFO method to stay focused on projects. First In First Out.

Motivation.

How do you stay motivated?

everything in life is first accomplished in your mind before it is ever accomplished else where… <snip>

To complete your project on time & to stay on same track you should set a target first from your daily routine. Do not make project complicated & hectic for you because if you loose your interest you will definitely can’t walk on same track. Always give priority to first task then move to the second task of your life. Or you can also ask someone for help.

I wish I could be super helpful here but I’m sort of in the same boat. Far too many balls in the air and not enough hands. I have a “schedule” of sorts where I only generally say I must do something proactive for each website every week (in addition to the non-website things I do). Each of my websites gets at least a couple of hours of attention each week. That’s about all I can commit to, though.

I know that it is not so easy to do this. But I can give you one suggestion. That is, you should always keep in mind that this is not my work. Its for one of my buyer.

No it’s not. We’re talking personal projects here.

For me give it a time to study and work for it i think in that way you will manage your project.