How does someone start an sms payment gateway?

Hello everyone.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post a such a post here, but I am curious about this topic.

I need information about “sms payment gateways & mobile billing”. How does someone start a mobile payment gateway, such as boku/smscoin ? I have approximately $100.000 capital for this. As a first step, I want to start with my own country, I think starting with my own country much more easier than dealing with the foreign carriers. Do you think my capital is enough for start ? (I’ll handle the most of the programming end.)

There are three different carriers in my country, how can I start ? I will prepare a detailed business plan and explain my aims in the industry, but I don’t know how to start the first spark. I know that they will ask me the volume, but I can’t give the volume before I can start.

My customer base will be the startup companies that I know and gaming companies, so I will find the vendors easily.

I have plenty of time for this, I jwant to make it right.

Which country you want to start from?
Each country has its own regulation for sms business, so it is not same in all countries.