How Facebook Is Different?

For the long period of time that I am using Facebook to connect with my friends as well as my friend’s friends, I find it different from other social media facilities because it is very user-friendly site.

This is not only for teenagers and young adults of this generation because even entrepreneurs utilize and take the full advantage of using this social network site as a medium for internet marketing campaigns.

Very unique.
Very effective.
Very easy to use.

What else can you ask for?

According to me Facebook has good GUI and easy to navigate and also no complex things to fill out. Facebook is also a good market place where you can sell your products

to say why many people use facebook, although other features of facebook is not what the other social networks it is because:

• When we have some friends use facebook, you will definitely have to use facebook to communicate with those friends, so on the number of members increases exponentially
  • Facebook user friendly, especially with added features like being able to know everyone’s opinion on an issue without having to survey
  • Good Security
  • CEO team worked hard and successfully

on it was what I was thinking and writing for all to discuss!