Recently I am switching the eCommerce site frame work (CMS) Zen cart to magneto. Keep the domain name same. Previous site working well on search engine. So I want to looking for solutions, how i can keep same search engine performance on magento website.
Please share your suggestion.
Just make sure that your next ecommerce platform should have all the SEO friendly plug-ins available or else you might see a dip in traffic, rankings and sales instead of improvements.
There are a few things that you need to do;
- Make sure you optimise Magento for Speed
- Take an export of all your existing URL's on your zen cart installation
- Create all the pages on your magento installation
- Map the old pages to new pages and create 301 redirects to appropriate pages for any you cannot map
- Make sure you have Magento configured correctly with all of it's options for SEO setup correctly
This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.