How I spent my vacation (or holiday)

These pictures are from a holiday we enjoyed about four years ago. See if you can guess the rough location - the landscape is very Star Trek, but as you can see, the natives speak English. :slight_smile:

(The answer is here.)

Dear Shyflower.It’s a great idea to create this topic for discussion. It is always interesting to see how others travel to different countries, how they spend their free time. When I was scrolling down this page, I saw more and more beautiful pictures, its picturesque sceneries, blue ocean and happy faces. It’s great. I’m sure we need to travel at least once a year. We should not think just only about our jobs. Sometimes it is useful to relax and get more positive energy!

I always photograph badly, thus i took little pictures of myself. If i had a few days off, i really want to have a very good sleep. I just visited one of the largest private garden in the world, it is also the world cultural heritage and AAAAA scenic spot. My computer can’t connect the USB because of the company’s confidential policy. It is a pity that i can’t share the pictures with you.
And i hope one day i could travel to Europe. it is a really nice place.

Notice: If you have vacation pictures to post, post them here. If you want to comment on posted photos, your comments are welcome, but if you just want to talk about your vacation (no pictures) please do so in General discussions. This is the photography forum.

Great photos, anna2112. This is a perfect vacation :slight_smile:

I cant seem to upload any image files, am i doing something wrong?

Sorry, I figured it out…Hi there you guys, Im new to this site, but i find it interesting, here is a photo I took while on safari in South Africa, would love to get some feedback. I also have more photos on my site and facebook page

Certainly are some amazing pics. You must have one terrific camera!

Those are really amazing pics Anna i am sure being in such a paradise would be breath taking

Amazing Koh Chang. Returned two month ago but the memories…

i just spend my holidays at shimla.Awesome weather there.

All the places have their own charm yet i can’t compare the charm of niagra falls with any site view. We all enjoyed a clear view of these falls the day view has a natural inspiration and the viewer can enjoy the dreamer night view as the artificial lights make it a charisma! believe me.

i just roll over the sand nearby the beaches in US and go for up hill drives for a beautiful sightseeing … as i was alone so no one around to share how it looks and feels… except you people …right at this forum …

I really enjoyed my vacations. I visit Canada in my last holidays. There I saw many beautiful nature scenes. I am really impressed with the beauty of Canada. I visit Toronto which is the largest city of the country. I make allot of fun with my friends.

I wish I could go to those places that you posted here guys…someday. I always end up in places in proximity of my town.

this was taken by my slr in srilanka.Especially kandy lake photos…

I hope that was sarcasm.

I will share two of my holidays, most recent ones.

Thassos - beach and sun
Nice and simple place, with great beaches and a clean water. I recommend it in the summer if you like the sun.

Barcelona - visiting the city
Great city, lots of things to do and to visit. If you need details, I have a small documentation about the city.

I get jealous with all your photos. I wish I can have my vacation away from home. I don’t have enough money and time right now.