How long have you been doing business online

How long has everyone been doing business online and do you do it for a living?

I’ve been at it for 12 years now and for the last 4.5, its been my job and its doing well.

What about you guys?

For two years now! I quit my day job the day I sold my blog. LOL! Never regretted it

I do it as a side from my full time job. I have only been doing it for about 2 years now.

since 4 years on online advertising business.

Just a year and i have been doing it mainly for fun and covering the costs for the server. I make trainers for games so that is the fun part.

6 years. Never had any other job.

Been doing business online for about 7 years now. It got real boring real fast and have no soul left to be sucked by the devil that is Babylon.

just six months…

I have been in the business of Internet Marketing since 2003. and I enjoy the challenges that the SEO industry offers as well as the day to day interaction with other Internet Marketers and Clients.

I have been in this business for 5 years.

I have been doing it since last 6 months and its fun to do as well as good source of income. its going good till now. but it requires a lots of patience but the best thing about online business is to being your own boss. :slight_smile:

for about a year.

I am doing it as part time income.I have been in online business about three years.

Er…Only for several monthes.

Are you in China? “Level 8 Chinese guy”

4 months. replies suggest that I’ll hopefully get rid of my other jobs.

I am doing online business since 2008.

April 2009…and going good till now. Expecting a good break by 2012.

I have been in this business for 2 years…

I have been doing my online retail and drop shipping business from 2 years

12 years. And hasn’t time flown! :eek: