How long have you been doing business online

I’ve been messing about for about four years and taking it seriously for about 18 months. I don’t make enough yet to quit my day job but that is my dream,

Mal.

For nearly a couple of years now, ever since I decided to put up a blog to try and get new clients off of the web.

Just started up lol,… its been years but I am not taking it seriously, I think its about time to focus on it

About 2 years . It is the best way for me , but i takes me a lot of time

Me ? I will just start my online business this january. hehehe

I am not doing any on-line business instead I am providing on-line business solution to people like Groupon clone, Yipit clone, Fiverr clone, Auction script and so on.

Have started my first site 10 years ago, but it wasn’t a business. Have been a freelancer on and off since 2004 and since 2009 I really took it seriously. I love doing business online and it’s giving me good money and a lot of freedom.

I am not doing any online business instead I am providing business solutions to the clients like Groupon clone, Fiverr clone, Yipit clone and so on.

I’ve been in this business since 2008. That’s already a total of 4 years. If I had known online businesses earlier, I would have shifted to it long before! It’s just a big money-maker!

Since I can remember ( that is about 8 - 9 years ).