How many are now using Windows 8 today?

I am still running w7, but the latest Laptop i bought my son has w8.

At first he was like wtf!!? but after a few minutes he had started figuring it out, and as far as I know he kinda likes it, but is looking forward to the update.

He is a power user with many programs running simultaneously - big heavy games, server, gfx, video and music editing, programming… you name it.

Me? I’m still happy with w7

I am using windows 8 currently and would like to tell you that its features and appearance are much better than the last version (windows 7) and i am feeling very comfortable to work with this.

I’m using Window 8 and I can definitely say it’s better than Windows 7 especially for low profile systems.

Buy why is is better?

I am using windows 8. I really loved the User interface of windows 8.

Test in my friend laptop, win 8 with touch screen Dell Inspiron series. Need to look more on that

Finally all the software and drivers works without a problem on Win 7, moving to win 8 at least for me would definitely cause few issues. So its better to wait and see where it will go. Same as with win vista, move from xp to vista then back to XP :slight_smile: until win 7

I have just brought Win8 for my PC. And it’s a good experience.

Launch X431 diagun III 3

Windows 8 is good for Tablet and Smart phone ,but not for hard coding or for programmer.What about the new version of Windows 8 is it better some how as older one or few are still there?

Yes windows 8 are mostly designed for normal users and designers. For programming people prefer linux or MAC OS

Obviously people with new machines are using W8, people mostly like to run genuine windows in their laptop as their previous laptop got w7 they will not going to w8.

That’s also true :slight_smile:

Windows 8 is great compared to 7. All the apps and features and improved graphics and interface its really cool. If u need a good xperience i suggest you go with a original version.

Yeah, i have heard that Win 8 has a lots of great features but i am still using Win 7 because didn’t face any kind of problem with it. Though thinking to upgrade.

now i am using in windows-8, but sometime this working slowly. what is reason any

i am using windows 8

Im still using W7 and im satisfied with it…but mny say W8 is btr compared to 7 dunno y…

i am also using windows 8 and i think it is good.

I’m not yet using windows 8 either. Been thinking of upgrading my win7 though.