How many hours do you spend in Internet?

My job requires me to face the internet 8-10 hours a day which is not good but I want to know about you guys.Tell me how many hours do you spend in internet and why?

I also do a lot of work on the internet, and spend about 8-10 hours on the internet everyday. Even when I am not working I am usually checking out Facebook lol

Why not? If you have to work 8 hours a day, what difference does it make if it’s on the internet or not?

I also do lot of work on internet because its part of my job.I usually spend 8 - 9 hours on internet daily.

I am SEO worker.so i spend my time in internet when i doing my work. on an average 15 hour spend my time in internet.

It really depends on the job I’m doing and my lifestyle. Maybe 2-3 hours per day these last 2-3 months. Sometimes 9. Sometimes more… and sometimes less… well, maybe not 2-3 hours… when I come to think of it… I even watch TV through internet :lol:

15 hours a day. :kaioken:

Workdays — around 10-16 hours
Day offs — around 6 hours

p.s. recently bought those yellow lens glasses that are supposed to ease eyestrain. Works kinda ok.

Depends on the day, but I think a little more than eight hours a day when I’m doing web.

I’ve found that I can’t stand being online in my recreation time though. I guess it’s like people who work in ice-cream shops becoming sick of ice-cream.

I spend exactly 10 hrs daily. And on weekend, it depends on the amount of work. Nearly 4-5 hrs.

I can’t even count it. I have the internet with me everywhere. When I am off my internet work, I still have my iPhone with me everywhere. I am like online 24/7.

About 12 hours a day. 8 hours spent on work, and other 4 hours spent on shopping or watching videos. I really have a feel that i couldn’t live without it.

Too much, the worst thing is that I use the computer for work, but then I also use the computer to relax. So it’s a double whammy.

12 hours a day!!!

13 hours… :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t forget the “why” in the OP’s question, folks. I already doubt this thread will lead to an interesting discussion, but if it turns into a list of numbers, it will be closed very soon…

Way too many, the reason being probably addiction. I don’t have to spend that much time online in my work but I still do. It comes back from coding into the wee hours, so now that I don’t have to do that I just wander aimlessly haunting the net like a lost soul. Old habits die hard. But at least now I find the time to get away from it and go out once in a while - a healthy dose of real life can only be good.

The difference is in working with the internet your expose to radiation and its not good for the eyes or with your health.Whereas when your working for example in a flower shop,that’s a bid difference.

I honestly don’t know how much, I’ve never really gauged it. Too much. I’d say 80% of my free time. In defense of that, I watch all my TV, get all my music, all my movies, do all my banking, buy my gifts, etc. on the interweb.
Why? I don’t really know. Habit? Addiction? Convenience? General disdain for most human contact (or is that social ineptitude? Meh, who cares?). All of those? None of those?

As i am working in IT industry, so i have to spend 8-10 hours daily and sometimes more than this as per work requirement.