How many hours do you spend in Internet?

all of the my work done on the internet.

So that is, what, eight hours?

I spend at least 8-12 hours in a day. But it is depend. When I have fully free I spend more than 14 hour. The sum & substance I love computer & internet so I do not want to count it.

As i work in an IT farm. i have to work in the internet almost all day long. its sometimes boring. i have to sit before internet at least 10 hrs.

My job requires me to face the internet 8 hours ,but after work, i also face the internet about 4 hours ~~

I spend a lot of time like 10 hours on internet because my job is about SEO that i need to spend a lot of time through online.

I also do a lot of work online, and invest about 8-10 time online daily. Even when I am not operating I am usually looking at Facebook or myspace lol

As per my Job i have Spend near 10 to 15 hours in day on internet.

But if you worked in a flower shop, you’d probably be standing all day long and you would’t have eye problems but your legs would hurt a lot… every job has is ups and downs I guess.

Still, I agree with you… everything should be taken with moderation… only that I can’t do that with my computer! :lol:

To answer your question, I log about 8 hours per day. Way too much. At least for one sitting. I think I’m gonna have to join a gym.

Depends on the time of the year. During vacations I spend 4-5 hours/day in front of the PC and during classes less than 1-2 hours.

As much as I spend on computer… around 12-13 hrs…

12+hrs per day.

It depends on work mostly i spend more than 12 hours on internet…:)<snip>

The act of living and moving about on Earth exposes us all to Radiation. If you are referring to the Computer Monitor, they have not emitted any “radiation” for many years (unless you are still using a CRT from the 1990’s).

I spend 8-10 hours a day using internet. If I exceed on that my head start to ache :slight_smile:

My job requires me 10 hours a day in internet!

I spend 8-9 hours on internet.

I am basically connected all day, maybe of for a few hours during a day but my work is pretty much all online. And since all i do is work…

only in office time…
and i don’t like spend time on internet…