How many of your use a mobile device to read your eBooks?

I use my Samsung star mobile to read E books.

I try to use electronic form: but it’s no good if you speed read - you need to be able to flick over pages and go from chapter to chapter.

Before I did speed reading I had dozens of half finished book. But not any more.

That is one downside of electronic books/articles. Another is that is quite hard to highlight or make notes which you can keep. In a book or printed document I use coloured stickers to mark important bits, then make notes to review: otherwise you just forget.

So, though I like to save the envirnoment, electronic does not make it for books: and it’s less than ideal for articles.

Fiction - go Kindle. Non-fiction. Not for me thanks :expressionless:

I mostly use my phone to read my topics on google

hey i use my galaxy ace to read eBook,s when moving from home to college

I use the Nexus 7 for reading eBooks and wished I had waited and bought the G3 version. Wifi is fine near my router but very flaky and often not available when travelling.

I have been reading books on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

I like playing games in mobile haven’t tried reading ebooks. Nice idea I have to start.

I have an android phone, a tab, computer and laptop but never can enjoy reading ebook…
I read paper because I can write some note on the paper using my handwriting, we can write a note on ebook but it is a font…

I use my htc android phone to read e-books on my mobile.

I read ebook in my ipad