How many times in a day you update your facebook page

We all know that if you want to be successful in social media you need to keep adding valuable contents consistently.

So how many times in a day you update your facebook pages ?

Please share in reply and if you want to share some good tip than you are more than welcome.

I update my facebook page almost twice or thrice a day. I keep on posting events an pictures.

Do you fix any time for posting … after looking details through facebook insights … like at what time your visitors are more active

Once is enough for me.

You left out all the less frequent intervals for all the younger people who don’t use Facebook much any more.

I read something recently that suggested that the definition of OLD is that you are still using Facebook. Apparently all the young people have abandoned Facebook and now use other social media such as Snapchat.

Thanks for your update but still facebook is the largest social media platform and still gold mine for many niches such as entertainment, fashion

you right, you will have so many visitor by advs throught facebook

What’s Facebook?

I don’t use it, other than to get developer infor for sites I’m working on, you need a “0” option in your poll really :slight_smile:

If you are not using facebook than this thread is not for your interest my friend …

I use Facebook a lot, but I don’t update my status more than once a week normally, if that … there are plenty of other people who don’t feel the need to post several times a day!

I do 2 or 3 times a day for my personal page.
I do 10 times for my business page.

It’s Social media so you update it as many times as you need to be social and share your interests with your ‘friends’. Any other use of any kind of Social media is fake and certainly shows through as such.

Hi,

I usually update posts around 4 to 5 times a day with quality and informative post to our groups and tag my friends.

I update my page once I have news. More news, more updates. I’m taking about a page, not my personal account, which I update anywhere from 2 to 4 times a day, mostly sharing what other people had posted.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Anyone who is able to answer the poll is misusing Facebook as any legitimate use would not have any set number of daily posts.

Really? Wow, I’m glad I’m not your friend - if any of my friends tried to spam me like that they would be straight out the door.

[FONT=Georgia]Zero.

I post about once every few weeks![/FONT]

Here we are talking about facebook pages, not personal status my friend.

Be careful in tagging, lot tagging can ban you for 14 days or will ask you whom do you tag in such and such picture.

Do you follow any time frame or any insight details to fix a time.

Because posting on proper timing is also a key factor to reach to many people.

Hows your reaching when you post link of other website or posting a photo or simple texts ? Care to reply ?

Yes, your fans should get the latest updates, thats the mantra to reach more fans.

Define USE ?

Its not about how many times, If we need good result,We have to keep on updating valuable information and quality contents forever.

Yes and to keep the consistency you need to maintain the number of times you update on daily basis.

You need to keep ready your posts in advance.

Its not like whenever you wants, you updated your pages and for next few days no update. Your fans reaching will decrease.