How many times in a day you update your facebook page

I check my status 4 times per day,otherwise,i get messages on my Mobile.

I usually update my Facebook page twice or thrice because I only post my site’s new content or promotions in product and services. But I see many people very active in this social media and mostly their post are non sense or crap and just to say something to be updated.

It all depends on which category is the fanpage. But generally not more than 2 times per day.

No myfriend i am not following any time frame for my business page updates, Than you for your advice, “Because posting on proper timing is also a key factor to reach to many people”.

Good posting strategy is a key factor for every succesful Facebook Page.

The question we ask ourself every day when managing Facebook pages for clients is how often should we send messages to our fans newsfeeds through Facebook pages? Should we post them weekly? Daily? Or even more then that?

What about updating your facebook page ?

If you are posting only your stuff than I am sure doing it “WRONG” its like me my and myself … promote other website quality news on your niche.

Your readers wants to have good news and nothing else …

Kindly tell us what timing do you prefer … do you follow facebook insights ?

Yes, strategy is quite important and for that I just keep alert on client’s niche and visiting relevant websites.

Do you manage any facebook page ?

If yes, can we know the niche of your page ?

Because I feel that any page should update 3 times in a day for maximum exposure to their fans.

Updation of the Facebook fan page is a good idea, but if anyone updated the page number of times, then it is not good because sometimes the viewers may get frustrated by seeing the links again and again. I think in a day, 2 to 3 times is sufficient to update the page. I also update the page only twice or thrice a day.

Yes 2 - 3 times in a day is good enough but there are few niches which demand to post on every hour.

If your fan base is huge (like 5 - 10 millions) than adding once in every hour will be good choice. This is for those pages which are in entertainment niches.

I do Local Seo, so 1-2 times every 2 days.

im spammer, so i post every hour :))

If you do not mind than will you please tell us your niche ?

If you are spammer than why do you post … you should automate it

Please don’t promote such practices. We don’t allow spamming here, and we don’t encourage anybody to do it elsewhere.

I believe cuongtl was joking with that remark. I certainly hope so.

Not everyday. But whenever I get time to do that I do it. Some day I update it almost 10 to 15 times and some day I don’t even open it.

About 1-3 a day. Depending on my availability.

I check my Facebook page about 0.06667 times a day.
In other words, a little more than twice a month. I don’t have time - or much interest - to read about everyone else’s trivial activities.

It’s depend on my work situation.

i was always updating my facebook thrice a day, i was active in social media

Daily one time

Well kind of depends on what’s going on in my life. The business page is updated 2-3 times a day.