How many Tweets a day!

We all do have twitter profile either for personal use or of our companies we are working or promoting.
I just want to see how we can reach the audience in proper way?

What no of tweets, replies and RT we do to promote?

I am going with 3 tweets and 5 replies (relevant to fields) and Any RT.

How often we tweets? How it going to get maximum exposure? Do you have any idea?

I don’t think there are hard and fast rules, but there are some guidelines to follow. If we’re talking about twitter for business use, I’d say don’t tweet unless you genuinely have something worthwhile to tweet about. Twitter users like to use the site as a social media platform to communicate with friends. If your business is the one that keeps bogging down that process just to throw your name out there it really starts to bug people (this is simply anecdotal from myself and my peers). Replies and RT are probably more open since you’re just disseminating information from someone else.

No matter, how many tweets are posting daily, You should keep on positing on it on regular basis. Find out what your followers wants & publish the required content.

Hey Verum Yeah you are right. No of post is not important rather the announcement of new things is important. Like if some one is blogging or a news site they need to blog frequent but different articles.

4 to 5 tweets and same no. of retweets would be my suggestion, to get maximum exposure use appropriate hash tags, increase your twitter followers by adding and joining new lists you can find a lot about twitter marketing using search engines

As it was said before it’s important to tweet regularly, but in my opininon t is also important not to tweet too muuch in order not to bother you followers. Try to write informative enough and high quality tweets.

I do 8 a day and it takes me like 5 minutes to do them all. I use Bufferapp and I have a set posting schedule. Then every morning I open feedly and skim articles I think are interesting. It takes all of about 5 - 10 minutes and I might end up with two days worth of posting.

This is highly dependent on the type of business you run, whether you have new content or sales on your site, & what your customer base looks like, so I’m not sure any of us can give you a really good answer unless we know all of those things. Perhaps you can pay attention to the things that you like to see when you’re reading the feeds and go from there. If you notice other businesses that are tweeting WAY too often, to the point of annoyance, count up how many there are in a week’s time. If you see some that intrigue you just enough to make you check them out, count those up too. See if you can find a good balance. Commenting on others’ tweets shouldn’t hurt you, provided your comments are relevant & not just purely advertisement.

If you don’t have anything to say then don’t tweet. If you want to try to tweet relatively regularly then work out how many things you expect to have that will be worth tweeting in a month and then except for time critical ones space the rest out reasonably evenly.

It does not depend on how many tweets you post in a day. It depends on your continuous process of posting. Your activity will help you to go ahead.

its not about the number of tweets, its more about the quality of the tweets and the engagement u get from those tweets

i m regular user on twitter but i did not get even a single visitor on my post.what is reason?

I think it is mostly depend on your niche, if you niche is a general one like latest news , showbiz , sports then doing 3 tweets would surely not be enough for you as there are lots of things that are happening within your niche. Only doing tweets wouldn’t be ideal too, you should also RT other tweets and interact with other by commenting on tweets from other people within your industry.

First of all u have to add frnds whose have particular field or which u want to relevant field , after that when u tweet on which particular keyword then u have to receive many replies regarding them !

Here is nothing like this. You can do tweet as much as you want. I personally do 50+ tweet per day.

As far as I am concerned,I think there is not a clear way to say how many tweets to post a day.Every tweet is useful,then it isOK.

There has no limitation but you need to apply some tricks like #tag, interesting content, favorite and retweet.

Thread closed, as the question has been answered and the OP seems to have lost interest.

Thanks to those who replied.