How many visitors you are getting per day?

Please list the number of visitors you are getting per day on your online business platform. Currently I am getting around 80-100 per day dispute i had been hit by the previous penguin 2.1 update and still not recovered from it yet. Whats your visitor score per day??

Sorry - I don’t see the point in your question. Simply listing visitor numbers will tell us nothing. One member may have a large e-commerce site, while another may be running a small site for a local not-for-profit group. Of course they will have widely varying visitor numbers.

Please expand your question; as it stands, this thread will be closed shortly, as it doesn’t form the basis for any meaningful discussion.

The purpose of creating this thread was to analyze the overall results of webmasters so that other people can get an idea about how much potential their website has and how much difference they can make by using other webmasters marketing strategies.

Obviously its not all about listing visitors successful marketers need to share the overall strategy that how did the get there and what went right for them so that people get some inspiration :slight_smile:

Please share how you get 80-100 visitors per day. i also want to know about that.

In that case, then, as searchnmeet says, please could you start by sharing that information about your own site. What niche is it in? Is it highly-competitive? What strategies have you used and which were the most/least successful?

I am getting around 50-60 unique visitors per day which is not the worst I guess.

Please read the whole thread, and pay attention to post #5.

This is a discussion forum, and simply listing numbers does not provide a basis for discussion. Unless this thread changes direction quickly, it will be closed.

I am getting 1000 to 2000 visitors per day on my B2B Portal.

Actually I was Getting near about 120-150 average visitors per month. But due to google penguine and panda update in am getting only 30-40 visitors per day. Which is not really helpful for me. So can anyone please suggest what should I do next to improve number of visitors on by Business website? Thanks

Everybody ask others to share strategies, but nobody want to share their own ones…

My site depends on my press release’s success, so my goal and strategy is to get into the media / news.

Before I started with PR, I built some basic but long term backlinking and sources - I have reddit as the main source and I get a drop here and there from google, youtube and others. Right now I’m trying out my PR and I don’t do much outside of that - I don’t feel it would have a point for my kind of site. Therefore, my average from February is a modest 5 - 10 per day.

Beside general stories regarding traffic strategies (more visits never hurts), I hope somebody will specifically share knowledge / experience regarding press releases and media / news in this thread, because that can be a very effective way to go.

I am getting 600-650 visitors per week.

Actually, my website is a E-Commerce website and I think, this is normal for E-Commerce website. I am promoting my website as well as products on product listing websites. I am getting too much traffic from there. The product listing of products is the best technique for E-Commerce website and it is very useful. Also, I am posting ads on different Classified ad posting sites so that many users come from there also.

I’m getting 250 - 300 unique visitors per day to my blog.

My strategy is simple - offer content that people want to read.
I get quite a high bounce rate, so I used Google Analytics to set up a couple of goal funnels.
One of these was checking which pages people stayed on for over five minutes, which presumably meant they were making some effort to read what was written.
Based on this I could get a good idea of what’s popular and what isn’t.

I also respond to any comments on my blog and direct people to SitePoint forums in the case of a longer discussion.
And, I am active on SitePoint (linking to my blog in my sig) as well as a couple of other sites around the net.
As this is where my “target audience” hangs out, the people that do click through to my blog are more likely to stay.

And, I don’t look at blogging as some kind of get rich quick scheme. I do it because I enjoy it and I make no attempt to monetize it.

Hope that helps.

Generally i get 85-90 visitors on my page ,they are arriving through my link building as well a its an organic traffic they are appearing directly from my websites name.not all from links.

its 1000 for me …!!
i have Optimize a post for some keyword which is getting nice traffic and now looking forward for the same strategy if any one you people have any idea, i would love to listen from you people

I am getting 20-30 unique visitors per day. It is very low and want to increase it. My target is getting more than 200 visitors per day and therefore I am doing seo work on it.

I am getting around 30-40 visiters per day.

It all depends on the niche in which it is website. It is too general question. If we want, for example earn on adverts or clicks , then we try to get a lot of users. And if you want to sell luxury items that even a small number of visitors if we have a large conversions, make that reach our intended goal.

For me it looks that depending on the niche of my page visits from a few to hundreds of users :slight_smile:

My site currently getting 30 to 40 unique visitors per day.My site is 1 month old and I am trying to promote it.

Fair enough.
Care to share what your site is about or how you’re attempting to promote it?

According to Webalizer, last month my main joke site had 1,531 average and 1,853 maximum visits per day, with 8,633 daily average pages viewed. The site has been on the go for quite a few years and the knowledge gained will hopefully help in a developing a new site.

The new site has been registered for longer than the joke site. The original theme was selling a niche bandwidth measuring software. New theme is a guest short story and blog site.

Besides making the “Content King” the new site has the following features:
Speed is the priority and tools.pingdom reports average 250 msec page load.
No database.
No PHP Framework.
No PHP sessions variables.
Uses only PHP and Apache directory structure.
File tree shows authors, short stories and blogs.
PHP dynamic file-tree used and results cached.
Relevant file directories show HTML pages or content used in a page template.
Template uses common cached PHP header, footer, adverts, analytics, etc.
Page updates using FileZilla for dragging and dropping pages and blogs into relevant directories.
Use Google Search Box instead of creating another script.

Promotion will mostly be with forum signatures.

Checklist:
.htaccess - ensure no www prefix and no file extensions working correctly
robots.txt - valid paths and disallow unnecessary files and paths
sitemap.xml - currently manual and requires PHP script to automate updates
error.log - Daily checking and rectifying problems where necessary

Following accounts opened to monitor progress:
Google Webmaster Tools
Google Analytics
Google Adsense
Bing Webmaster Tools

Have I forgotten anything?