How much do you think i could sell this domain for?

I registered this domain yesterday, snapped it up in fact from someone who hasn’t renewed it. It has a over 400 backlinks viewable on alexa, but how many of these which are high quality i don’t know. I was going to use the domain for a site, and it is pointing to one at the moment but i’m more interested in selling it. it’s slickbay.com. i’m hosting a pirate bay proxy site on there at the moment, and that’s why the original name caught my attention. Any idea if this domain is worth anything? slickbay.com

your website is not yet live or maybe a typo error in your domain name. please check it again.

the website isn’t meant to be live, it’s offline for now. No point keeping it online.

slickbay.com is good but not sure if it will be worthy to get high price. As there are a lot of extensions today, domains doesn’t seem to hold the place it had sometime back. Anyway, slickbay is good and try to contact people who are in similar business with your name and ask them if they are willing to pay. Otherwise, the best to do is to build website, get some seo done and sell it as a site.

Reg fee. With maybe a penny more if you compare with something like djfhhuhvr.com which bring the same amount of traffic…

I’m trying to think of a niche to build around the site. I’m not sure where to begin. I know it’s a good domain due to it’s length and backlinks but i need to think of something which i can use as a niche to rank high. Any suggestions? i was going to go down the pirate bay route but many of the visitors dont click enough ads (too techie, adblock etc;)