How should I check?

How should I check the keywords that I am optimizing?

Guys, Please help me or give me a suggestion

Thank you so mUch!

<snip>

Hi Vie,

New to this board but I can help you out with this question.

I’m using a great tool called Market Samurai, it has been really helpful for SEO projects.

Google Adwords Keyword Research Tool can help you just check here the keywords you are optimizing.

Yes this tool really helps you apart from other third party tools. Selecting a keyword from this tool is not the ultimate goal, you have to measure some more with competitive analysis, with their(competitors) keys to get a list of more keys and do the open search and close search of each keys and find the open search vs close search ration, from that ratio you have to select those which fall with certain ranges to get more refine and optimized keys. Better for the detailed process you can refer updated keyword analysis articles and videos.

Your question seems to be ambiguous. Are you asking if you want to know “how to find keywords” which you could optimize or do you want to know that for what keyword does your site rank for. You can probably use GWT to find out which keywords do you rank for.

go to google’s keyword research tools https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool

[FONT=verdana]Actually, Google Webmaster Tools (GWT) is good for both. Its main role is to tell you your ranking for the search terms that people used to find your site. But, less obviously, it also tells you what search terms were used by the people who did not find your site - the near missses, if you will. Both items of information are very valuable when it comes to optimising your content.

But I agree with the above quote. Vie, you need to tell us what you mean by “check the keywords that I am optimizing”.

Mike[/FONT]

Google keyword tool is one of the best tool for keyword Research/optimization.Here,we can check competition for that keyword and global/local monthly searches for that keyword.We have to use only that keyword which is having low competition and higher searches for keyword.It will really help you.

To check rank of your keyword you can use free mornitor for Google
To choose keyword you can use Google adword

[FONT=Verdana]As the OP hasn’t returned to this thread in almost a month, I think we can safely assume they’ve either found a satisfactory answer or lost interest.

Thread closed.[/FONT]