How Social Media Help for Business Grow?

Now a days social media having vital role In the Online arena, only as per more traffic, right? how ever we had marked there so many face users minimum 30% and also young star’s are losing interest in social media as per a market study; so how we can grow a business with social media?

You’ve combined a lot of different comments into one question but haven’t explained what sort of business, region or market you’re trying to grow in. Let’s start there… how you apply social differs greatly on who you are as a company.

Social media profiles (especially those on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) frequently rank highly with major search engines. Creating keyword-rich profiles around your brand name can help generate traffic for your both your social-networking sites and your company’s Web site.

Of all the benefits of social engagement you’re suggesting the one to focus on is using it to up your search rank?

This forum is about how to build a following using social media. If you wish to discuss SEO, please do it in the business and management forum. Any discussions of SEO will be deleted from this thread.

I’d consider social media as a hub for your customers to communicate with each other and with you, the business owner, or whoever handles the social media account. If you want your business to grow using it, I think you have to promote it as something like that – a way for people to share their opinion on your products. When they see that you’re allowing that kind of interaction, there’s a chance that your customers might recommend your product through social media, given that you deliver outstanding service.

Seeing as how the original poster has not returned to the thread in over a week and new posts have become a rehashing of previous ideas or just general statements about social I’m locking this thread. Follow up questions are of course encouraged.

You forgot to turn the key! :eyebrow: