How to add a download file option in my blogger blog?

I have a programming blog where I need to upload programs allowing the users to download them.The problem is that how do I make an option for the users to download the files?Previously I used to paste the program on the blog but now I need a precised look where I can include an option of download.Please help me out.Thanks:)

Blogger cannot host files for you. You will need to put the files somewhere else and link to them. Box.net is one for example.

Will there be no problem with my google adsense in adding content uploaded to box.net?

What do you mean? You will just have the files for the programs on Box.net. I haven’t used box for a while, you should be given a link for a file, it might be long and ugly. The only thing I can think about in regards to adsense is instead of getting ads for your content, your ads may be centered around file hosting sites, like box.net, because a lot of your outbound links will be to box.net.

You cannot do that in blogger. Well, maybe, if there are available widgets. Try searching widgets for your design. Else, you need to upload your sites on file hosting sites like RapidShare, MegaUploads, etc.