How to apply "Contactform 7" plugin to my contactform?

Hi guys,

I finished 95% of my custom WordPress site… but i am facing a problem i don’t know how to use Contact form 7 plugin to create the fields but to keep using my own contactform code:

<div class="contact-form">
    <form action="#">
      <div class="row">
        <div class="col-md-6">
          <div class="left-elements">
          <span><?php the_field('titel-three', 'options');?></span>

<input type="text" name="naam" class="req" placeholder="Namen (Bruid en bruidegom)" />
          <input type="text" name="e-mail" class="req" placeholder="E-mail" />
          <input type="text" name="telefoonnummer" class="req" placeholder="Telefoonnummer" />
          <input type="text" name="datum" placeholder="Trouwdatum &amp; trouwlocatie" />

<?php //echo do_shortcode( '[contact-form-7 id="130" title="Contactformulier"]' ); ?>

</div>
        </div>

<div class="col-md-6">
        <div class="right-elements">
          <select name="" id="">
            <option class="req" value="1">Onderwerp</option>
            <option value="2">Bel me voor een afspraak</option>
            <option value="3">Ik wil meer informatie over de pakketten</option>
            <option value="4">Ik heb een vraag</option>
            <option value="5">Overige</option>
          </select>

<textarea name="" placeholder="Vertel ons meer"></textarea>
          <input type="checkbox" name="checkboxG6" id="checkboxG6" class="css-checkbox" />
          <span class="css-label-checkbox">
            <span class="tick"></span>
            <label for="checkboxG6" class="css-label">Aanmelden nieuwsbrief</label>
          </span>
        </div>
      </div>
      </div>

<div class="row">
      <div class="col-md-12 text-center">
      <input type="submit" value="VERSTUUR BERICHT" />
      <span class="note">Velden met een * zijn verplicht  /  Uw gegevens zijn in goede handen</span>
      </div>
    </div>

</form>
  </div>

This is my shortcode:
[contact-form-7 id=“130” title=“Contactformulier”]

But… how i can convert those shortcodes into my .php document so, that i can replace the name, e-mal, website and OPTION values… to replace it with my contactform?

Can somebody help me?

Regards,
Nino

did you get find out?
D

If you put the shortcode in a page through the Wordpress page editor the entire form comes up on the finished page. The only editing you need to do is within the contact form 7’s interface. You will likely want to do some CSS formatting of the finished form as well.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.