How to attract other writers?

Im currently in the process of launching a tutorial and learning blog that will cover web design to graphics to print and business tips. Maybe even music creation as well. The big problem is coming up with all the content myself. I would like to have a group of authors tha would help with this task. Ideally I would like to pay each author per published posting but as start up businesses go you have to pay everything out of pocket. Does anyone have ideas about attracting authors to help out with writting content and being part of your business?

Thanks!

I also want to know.:slight_smile:

Your best bet is to hire writers. Guest posters are not attracted to new and low traffic blogs because they also want link juice and fame in return for free content.

Hiring writers is a good idea, but what if they write something wrong?

Indeed Molly.

Well, most writers need to get something in return, figure a way to offer the writers something, money or other benefits for that matter, anything to keep them satisfied.
Best of luck.

Yes, it’s understood, but I mean it’s better to engage those pl that are well aware of your business, not freelancers

it will helpless for a start up website or blog because no fans like your niche. all of content are written by yourself if you don’t pay money for it

First for few posts, write some quality content by yourself and attract new readers and also make sure you spread the post across all bloggers in your niche. So that, once your established to them, you can hire them to write the content on your blog. If you have some blog posts before hiring, it would make other writers to get in idea of what kind of content youre publishing.

I hope there are many writing forums and there you may ask for them in your signature.however you may visit blogs and sites which accepts guest posts and in comment signature you may ask for them to join your network.

Yup I decided that I should just work alone until I build a solid base. I guess time will only help to build it up. One day it might grow just alot of work until its where I would like to see it. My site is theaggressive.com for those who want to check it out. Its only the beginning. Where it grows from here is anyones guess. Thanks!

That would be a great decision to make. Goodluck to your business.

Well, hiring writer is the best but also a hard option. You need to carefully find the right staff who would help you complete the assigned tasks.

I recommend going to firms with a proven track record of dependability and proficiency in offering business consultancy and leased office staffing & management services. Staff leasing is better than freelance work because leased staff are permanent workers of a company and are easy to reach in case you need them. Freelancers do not have employers so they do as they please and sometimes cannot be contacted for various reasons.

Give opportunity to authors and share revenue with them. describe to authors why they should join to you and what benefits they will get.

you can look for guest poster, allow them to have link back to their site…it would be a fair deal :slight_smile:

The best way is to arrange for some completion, this way, you will be able to get a number of posts and as well as a good exposure for your blog. I have tried this for one of my blog and this worked well for me. If you have a forum board, you can also try the same competition. The only thing that you will need to do is, do some promotion in a natural way.

Hire writers who are good, guest bloggers will have grammar and spelling mistakes. Als you’ll need to monitor them

I read that SEOs don’t need content of gooв quality, it’s ok when articles are written wih the help of programms

I have a contest going on. Write a tutorial and submit it and you could win <snip/>