How to become a good freelancer?

I thing if you want to successful freelancer then you have to work hard,honesty and Patience, enough confidence to do work,

How can i get work from buyer as i am a new freelancer, or how should i manage buyer?

You could consider listing on Flippa.

You should posses all the “good” traits and to please your client(s) you should be productive at all times.

You can become a good freelancer until you have excellent communication and writing skills. There are some people who are earning money just communicating with customers and writing quality contents for the website. Another way of earning money online is to have a website and regularly update it by posting new articles everyday. After doing couple of month hard work you will be able to earn money.

If you are really interested working as a freelancer then there are following steps you should do as well as learn
Always try out to make business plan before you start and track your plans ahead so you may finish your project before deadline .Being a freelancer you need to be creative and make a website and keep updating it properly & make it such that people would communicate with you. Try targeting various social media sites by making different pages about your site and advertise it and be ahead of the competitors .